Coaching The New Reality
#Brave #Honest #Prepared
The 2020 conference throws a spotlight on the BIG issues that we, as coaches, need to address to stay relevant and thrive in a world that is being impacted by seismic events and systemic changes, not just for ourselves as individuals but for organisations, communities and the whole planet.
How do we…
- prepare and adapt for new ways of working, learning, thinking and relating in a transforming, ambiguous and complex new reality?
- adapt to rapid technological advances in AI and Deep Learning?
- address the epidemic of stress affecting mental and emotional health?
- work within and influence the current climate emergency?
Explore what these changes mean, develop new ways of thinking, learn new tools and prepare for The New Reality; from the coaching thought leaders and world class scientific, medical, economic and sociological experts.
It’s also a great time to refresh old friendships, network with peers and make new contacts during an inspiring, engaging and highly interactive day not to be missed!
Choose from an exciting menu of fascinating perspectives on our most pressing global topics, best practice, thought leadership, a master coach demonstration, an incredible case study about coaching and primary education, leading edge tools, team coaching, coaching for organisations, the latest from the ICF world – and much more!
World class speakers bringing the latest international research and perspectives including leading coaches, professionals and expert consultants.
These interactive and experiential sessions are designed to inform, prepare, challenge and engage. With limited places, book early to avoid disappointment.
High value content and competitive pricing available to members and non-members. The 2019 conference with 400 plus delegate was sold-out within weeks.
Book your place now for 2020.
Remember the earlier you book, the greater you benefit on price!
Everything I saw in the conference added new or challenging thoughts for me.” “The conference is one of the highlights of my calendar, because of the authentic nature of the space it creates. Shared passions for people and learning.” “This is a great mind conference to develop the individual and bring their coaching practice to a greater level.”
Who Should Attend?
- Business, Executive and Personal Coaches
- Internal Coaches
- Coach Trainers and Supervisors
- Organisational Consultants
- Human Resource Managers
- Educational Specialists, Teachers
- Learning & Development Managers
- Public Sector and Corporate Buyers of Coaching
- Coaches in Training
- People interested in Coaching
- Business Directors, Managers, Executives